Price per company
- Registration costs included
- Registered agent costs included
- Document legalization included
- Generic POA included
Price per next year
- Annual government fees included
- Registered agent costs included
- General POA for the current year included
Trusted by 1000+ businesses in past 8 years
We provide IT solutions and marketing services. As our company grows, we regularly need legal services. For a long time, we have been working with Dokumenti.lv team, which quickly solves everything we need for a commercial registry. We are satisfied with the quality and service we receive.
Board member of SIA Cunami Web
Very quick and friendly service. I’m pleased that communication takes place in hours, not days. The first time the company was founded, there was a lot of confusion, but I always got the information I needed. If there were some difficulties, they quickly resolved the problem and the necessary documents were received. Thank you.
Board member of SIA JG Fitness
We have been working with Dokumenti.lv team for several years, which helps us solve legal issues. When we need to provide documentation for the commercial registry, or if we have any questions, we always know that we will get the expected results quickly.
Board member of SIA Vendella
Fill form to get started
Why is Gibraltar a suitable place to register an offshore company?
Gibraltar, as a place to register an offshore company, is attractive because:
- In terms of the number of registered tax-free companies, Gibraltar has long been one of the leading companies in Europe.
- Compared to other jurisdictions, Gibraltar is a European territory and is not far from an exotic island.
- Gibraltar is, in fact, the only territory in Europe where tax-free companies can be included.
- Since Gibraltar is the main source of income from non-residents, the financial sector and tourism, the municipality of Gibraltar evaluates these industries and seeks to maintain favorable conditions for their representatives.
Useful facts about Gibraltar:
Gibraltar is a jurisdiction located on a small peninsula in southern Spain, but it belongs to the United Kingdom. The official head of the area is the Queen of the United Kingdom, represented by the Governor-General of Gibraltar. Although the defense system and foreign policy are led by the United Kingdom, Gibraltar is a local government with its own constitution.
Gibraltar is a strategically important place because the Strait of Gibraltar connects the Mediterranean Sea with the Atlantic Ocean. It is a place that separates Europe from Africa. Although Gibraltar is a very small city, mostly covered with rocks, it is a very popular place for tourism and business.
- Area: 6.8 km2
- Population: 30,000
- Political Status: United Kingdom Territory
- Official language: English
- Official currency: British Pound (GBP)
What are the operating rules for an offshore company registered in Gibraltar?
- Business Type: Private Joint Stock Company (Non-resident)
- Directors: at least 1 director – a natural or legal person from any country except the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. The list of directors must be submitted to the Gibraltar Business Register.
- Shareholders: At least 1 shareholder – a natural or legal person from any country except the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. The list of shareholders must be submitted to the Gibraltar Business Register.
- Secretary: At least 1 secretary is needed (in practice it is usually a resident of Gibraltar). The list of secretaries must be submitted to the Gibraltar Business Register.
- Authorized Share Capital: The standard share capital is £ 1,000. The minimum foundation capital is 1 British Pound.
- The name of the offshore company: The name should end with the word “Limited” (limited in English). If a company wants to include the words Bank, Insurance, Trust, Royal, Fund, etc., it needs a special license.
- Business Owner Data: Information about the business owner is only known to the authorized person. For others it is confidential.
- Annual Reports: Starting from the company registration date, the annual income statement must be submitted every 12 months.
- Annual Financial Statements: A short financial statement is required every year.
- Taxes: Non-residents in Gibraltar do not have to pay corporate income tax.
- Double Taxation Agreement: Does not apply to offshore companies registered in Gibraltar.
How to set up an offshore company in Gibraltar?
To set up an offshore company in Gibraltar, you need to pay the annual Gibraltar government fee and prepare a set of registration documents:
- certificate of registration,
- Articles of Association and Treaty of \ t
- minutes of the first meeting of shareholders,
- minutes of the first management meeting,
- protocol confirming the distribution of shares,
- register of company officials,
- two general powers
- nominal director’s statement,
- nominal director resignation letter (without date),
- share certificate (s)
- company stamp
- possibly other documents depending on the specifics of the company to be registered.
Company registration takes 6-7 business days, and the approximate time for company documents is 5-6 weeks.
The preparation of these documents requires legal knowledge, so it is most safe and convenient to entrust it to professionals who are familiar with the legislative requirements of Gibraltar jurisdiction.
Dokumenti.lv self-objective is quality and long-term customers, so with great joy and responsibility we will give you answers to all questions about offshore topic.