Price per company
- Registration costs included
- Registered agent costs included
- Document legalization included
- Generic POA included
Price per next year
- Annual government fees included
- Registered agent costs included
- General POA for the current year included
Trusted by 1000+ businesses in past 8 years
We provide IT solutions and marketing services. As our company grows, we regularly need legal services. For a long time, we have been working with Dokumenti.lv team, which quickly solves everything we need for a commercial registry. We are satisfied with the quality and service we receive.
Board member of SIA Cunami Web
Very quick and friendly service. I’m pleased that communication takes place in hours, not days. The first time the company was founded, there was a lot of confusion, but I always got the information I needed. If there were some difficulties, they quickly resolved the problem and the necessary documents were received. Thank you.
Board member of SIA JG Fitness
We have been working with Dokumenti.lv team for several years, which helps us solve legal issues. When we need to provide documentation for the commercial registry, or if we have any questions, we always know that we will get the expected results quickly.
Board member of SIA Vendella
Fill form to get started
Why register an offshore company in Hong Kong?
One of the most important advantages of a Hong Kong-based offshore company is that the company’s registration documents are the same as for local companies that pay a standard tax of 16.5%. It is therefore possible for third parties not to disclose their tax exemption. This advantage is welcomed by many entrepreneurs, despite the relatively higher start-up costs. It is even more important for businessmen who have the opportunity to work with partners in the Far East.
Useful facts about Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the major financial centers in Asia and often serves as a gateway to entry into the Chinese market. Until 1997 it was a British colony. The agreement concluded in 1898 between the United Kingdom and China was then null and void and Hong Kong became a special administrative territory of China – an autonomous district with wide powers for the local government to establish tax and financial policies. Therefore, despite the change of political status, Hong Kong has a so-called “One country, two systems” principle. This means that Hong Kong is at the same time a capitalist territory and is also popular among businessmen for registering offshore tax-free companies. Hong Kong is especially used for this purpose by entrepreneurs with partners in the Far East.
Hong Kong has 7 million inhabitants and has two official languages - Chinese and English. National Currency – Hong Kong Dollar.
What are the operating rules for an offshore company registered in Hong Kong?
- Business Type: Private Joint Stock Company.
- Directors: At least one director, natural person, others may also be legal entities. Directors can be from any country. The list of directors should be submitted to the Hong Kong Business Register
- Shareholders: At least 1 shareholder, natural or legal person from any country. The list of shareholders must be submitted to the Hong Kong Business Register.
- Secretary: At least 1 secretary, natural or legal person from any country. The list of secretaries must be submitted to the Hong Kong Business Register.
- Authorized Share Capital: The standard share capital is 10,000 Hong Kong dollars. The minimum amount of capital to be paid at the time of registration is 1 Hong Kong Dollar.
- Offshore company name: Must be in two languages - Chinese and English, ending with Limited. If a company wants to include Bank, Insurance, Assurance, Savings, Trust, etc. in the title, it needs a special license.
- Business Owner Data: Information about the business owner is known to the authorized person, the rest is confidential.
- Annual Financial Statements: You must submit an annual income statement every twelve months from the date of foundation as well as an annual financial statement.
- Taxes: Income from abroad is not subject to corporate tax in Hong Kong.
- Double Taxation Agreement: Does not apply to Hong Kong-registered offshore companies.
Important to know! Hong Kong law prescribes the storage of original company registration documents at the company’s registered office, which must be located in Hong Kong. Thus, the standard package of company documentation consists of notarized copies with an apostle.
How to set up an offshore company in Hong Kong?
The offshore company registration must produce a set of documents as well as pay the Hong Kong law fees. Developing documents requires specific knowledge, so it is best to entrust it to professionals familiar with Hong Kong legislation.
The approximate lead time for documents is 5-6 weeks, and the company registration takes 7-8 business days.