Price per company
- Registration costs included
- Registered agent costs included
- Document legalization included
- Generic POA included
Price per next year
- Annual government fees included
- Registered agent costs included
- General POA for the current year included
Trusted by 1000+ businesses in past 8 years
We provide IT solutions and marketing services. As our company grows, we regularly need legal services. For a long time, we have been working with Dokumenti.lv team, which quickly solves everything we need for a commercial registry. We are satisfied with the quality and service we receive.
Board member of SIA Cunami Web
Very quick and friendly service. I’m pleased that communication takes place in hours, not days. The first time the company was founded, there was a lot of confusion, but I always got the information I needed. If there were some difficulties, they quickly resolved the problem and the necessary documents were received. Thank you.
Board member of SIA JG Fitness
We have been working with Dokumenti.lv team for several years, which helps us solve legal issues. When we need to provide documentation for the commercial registry, or if we have any questions, we always know that we will get the expected results quickly.
Board member of SIA Vendella
Fill form to get started
Why is New Zealand a suitable place to register a company?
New Zealand as a place to register a company is attractive because:
- New Zealand law provides the possibility to include corporate entities that are subject to a 0% tax rate – limited partnerships,
- Due to relatively rare business practices, the New Zealand Limited Partnership is considered a prestigious business tool
- The jurisdiction of New Zealand is not included in the blacklist of other countries, so there is no restriction on cooperation between residents of different countries.
- as a non-resident of the European Union, a New Zealand company is an appropriate tool for purchasing goods in the European Union countries and exporting and reselling them outside the European Union.
Essential to know
Since 2011, New Zealand has significantly increased its claims on companies registered in the country, in particular with regard to accounting and reporting standards.
New Zealand – Useful Facts:
New Zealand is an island country and is one of the most developed countries in the Pacific. Unlike Latvia, New Zealand is enjoying the warmest part of the year in December, January and February, while the coldest months in New Zealand are June, July and August.
Although New Zealand was a British colony until 1907, and New Zealand regained full independence in 1947, the Queen of New Zealand is still appointed by the British Queen to date.
- Area: 268 020 km2
- Population: 4 500 000
- State facility: Republic
- Capital: Wellington (English)
- Official languages: English and Maori
- Official Currency: New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
What are the terms of service for a New Zealand-registered company?
- Business Type: Limited Partnership (L.P.).
- Partners / Directors: L.P., registered in New Zealand. the company needs at least 2 partners who are natural or legal persons from any country. The list of partners must be submitted to the New Zealand Enterprise Register.
- Shareholders: New Zealand L.P. legislation does not take into account the status of shareholders.
- Secretary: The appointment of a secretary is not a mandatory requirement.
- Authorized Share Capital: The standard registered share capital is NZD 1 000 (approximately EUR 670), which can be paid in installments or at once.
- Title: The title should end with the words Limited Partnership or its abbreviation L.P. If a company wishes to include the words Bank, Insurance, Trust, Fund Management, Financial Institution, etc. in the title, it must obtain a special license.
- Founder Data: Information about the business owner (the beneficial owner) is only known to the authorized person. For others it is confidential.
- Yearly Report: Starting from the company registration date, the annual income statement must be submitted every 12 months.
- Financial reports: required to submit every year.
- Taxes: Standard Corporate Income Tax Rate for New Zealand L.P. companies with non-resident partners are 0%.
- Double Taxation Agreement: As L.P. companies are not considered as resident for the New Zealand tax system, they are not entitled to use New Zealand’s double tax (non) taxation agreements with more than 30 other countries.
How to start a business in New Zealand?
If New Zealand is the place where you want to start a business, then you need to pay the New Zealand government fee and prepare registration documents.
Standard Corporate Documents Set for New Zealand L.P. company includes:
- Registration Certificate issued by New Zealand Enterprise Register
- partnership agreement signed by partners
- the minutes of the company meeting confirming the nomination of the nominee directors and the percentage of members of the company;
- two general powers
- document certifying the rights of the beneficial owner;
- membership certificates
- company stamp
- possibly other documents depending on the specifics of the company to be registered.
Company registration takes 15-18 business days, and the approximate time for company documents is 7-8 weeks.
The preparation of these documents requires legal knowledge, so it is most safe and convenient to entrust it to professionals who are familiar with the legislative requirements in New Zealand.
Dokumenti.lv self-objective is quality and long-term customers, so with great pleasure and responsibility we will give you answers to all questions about the topic of business registration.