Price per company
- Registration costs included
- Registered agent costs included
- Document legalization included
- Generic POA included
Price per next year
- Annual government fees included
- Registered agent costs included
- General POA for the current year included
Trusted by 1000+ businesses in past 8 years
We provide IT solutions and marketing services. As our company grows, we regularly need legal services. For a long time, we have been working with Dokumenti.lv team, which quickly solves everything we need for a commercial registry. We are satisfied with the quality and service we receive.
Board member of SIA Cunami Web
Very quick and friendly service. I’m pleased that communication takes place in hours, not days. The first time the company was founded, there was a lot of confusion, but I always got the information I needed. If there were some difficulties, they quickly resolved the problem and the necessary documents were received. Thank you.
Board member of SIA JG Fitness
We have been working with Dokumenti.lv team for several years, which helps us solve legal issues. When we need to provide documentation for the commercial registry, or if we have any questions, we always know that we will get the expected results quickly.
Board member of SIA Vendella
Fill form to get started
Why is Saint Lucia a suitable place to register an offshore company?
Saint Lucia, as a place to register an offshore company, is attractive because it is a classic duty-free jurisdiction that does not require complicated procedures for maintaining a company and submitting annual reports.
Useful facts about Saint Lucia:
Saint Lucia is an island country in the Caribbean region off the coast of South America. Once Saint Lucia was a British colony, but in 1979 it became independent. The former British influence is still felt because the British model is at the heart of Saint Lucia’s political system.
The country is appointed a governor general appointed by the Queen of the United Kingdom. Local laws are determined by the Prime Minister appointed by the Senate.
Thanks to its fantastic climate, Saint Lucia is a popular destination for European and American tourists throughout the year.
- Area: 617 km2
- Population: 170,000
- Political Status: Parliamentary Monarchy
- Capital: Castries (Castries – English)
- Official language: English
- Official Currency: Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
What are the operating rules for an offshore company registered in Saint Lucia?
- Business Type: International Business Company (IBC).
- Directors: at least 1 director – natural or legal person from any country. The list of directors must be submitted to the Enterprise Register of Saint Lucia.
- Shareholders: at least 1 shareholder – natural or legal person from any country. The list of shareholders must be submitted to the Enterprise Register of Saint Lucia.
- Secretary: at least 1 secretary – natural or legal person from any country. The list of secretaries must be submitted to the Enterprise Register of Saint Lucia.
- Authorized Share Capital: The standard share capital is $ 50,000, which can be paid in installments or at once.
- Name: The name should end with one of these words – Incorporated, Corporation, Limited; or their abbreviations – Inc., Corp., Ltd., GmbH, S.A. etc.
- If a company wants to include the words Bank, Insurance, Royal, Imperial, Assurance, etc., it needs a special license.
- Founder Data: Information about the business owner is only known to the authorized person. For others it is confidential.
- Year of the Year: Not required.
- Financial reports: The annual income statement and financial statements are not required.
- Taxes: The international company of Saint Lucia does not have to pay corporate income tax in this country.
- Double Taxation Agreement: Saint Lucia has not concluded such agreements with other countries.
How to establish an offshore company in Saint Lucia?
In order to establish an offshore company in Saint Lucia, you have to pay the annual fee set by the Government of Saint Lucia, as well as prepare a set of registration documents:
- certificate of registration,
- Articles of Association and Treaty of \ t
- Protocol on Appointment of the Nominee Director, \ t
- two general powers
- nominee director’s announcement of the transfer of the company to the real owners
- nominal director resignation letter (without date),
- share certificate (s)
- a register of directors and shareholders, \ t
- company stamp
- possibly other documents depending on the specifics of the company to be registered.
Company registration takes 6-7 business days, and the approximate time for company documents is 5-6 weeks.
The preparation of these documents requires legal knowledge, so it is most safe and convenient to entrust it to professionals who are familiar with the legislation of Saint Lucia.
Dokumenti.lv self-objective is quality and long-term customers, so with great joy and responsibility we will give you answers to all questions about offshore topic.