Price per company
- Registration costs included
- Registered agent costs included
- Document legalization included
- Generic POA included
Price per next year
- Annual government fees included
- Registered agent costs included
- General POA for the current year included
Trusted by 1000+ businesses in past 8 years
We provide IT solutions and marketing services. As our company grows, we regularly need legal services. For a long time, we have been working with Dokumenti.lv team, which quickly solves everything we need for a commercial registry. We are satisfied with the quality and service we receive.
Board member of SIA Cunami Web
Very quick and friendly service. I’m pleased that communication takes place in hours, not days. The first time the company was founded, there was a lot of confusion, but I always got the information I needed. If there were some difficulties, they quickly resolved the problem and the necessary documents were received. Thank you.
Board member of SIA JG Fitness
We have been working with Dokumenti.lv team for several years, which helps us solve legal issues. When we need to provide documentation for the commercial registry, or if we have any questions, we always know that we will get the expected results quickly.
Board member of SIA Vendella
Fill form to get started
Why register an offshore company in Seychelles?
Seychelles is a classic tax-free zone. Offshore companies registered in this country have simple and easy-to-implement operating rules that do not include annual financial reporting. Seychelles is an independent state, so the political situation in it is stable and predictable, unlike colonies or other dependent territories, which are not decision-makers themselves. These are some of the most important reasons that have allowed Seychelles to become a popular country for the registration of classic offshore companies.
Useful facts about Seychelles
Seychelles is an independent state formed by the Seychelles archipelago. The archipelago’s 115 islands are located in the western Indian Ocean, about 2000 kilometers from the African continent. The archipelago’s main island is Mahe, home to the capital of Seychelles, Victoria. 80% of the country’s population live on the 153 km2 island of Mahe.
Seychelles has been a French colony since 1814, and later became a British colony until 1976. The state is governed by the parliament and its president is the president. Seychelles is a member of the United Nations Organization, the African Unity and the Commonwealth of Nations. The population of Seychelles is 80,000 people, the official languages are English, French and Creole, currency is Seychelles.
The main pillars of the Seychelles economy are tourism and the agricultural and fisheries sectors. The importance of the financial sector has also increased in recent years. The establishment and operation of international companies in Seychelles is governed by the Seychelles International Business Act 1994, which exempts offshore companies registered in that country from tax payments.
What are the operating rules for an offshore company registered in Seychelles?
- Business Type: International Business (IBC)
- Directors: At least 1 director, natural or legal person from any country. The list of directors is not public, it must be submitted to an authorized person in Seychelles.
- Shareholders: At least 1 shareholder, natural or legal person from any country. The list of shareholders is not public, it must be submitted to an authorized person in Seychelles.
- Secretary: There is no statutory requirement.
- Authorized Share Capital: The standard share capital is $ 5,000, which can be paid in installments or at once.
- The name of the offshore company: The name should end with one of the following words: Incorporated, Corporation, Limited or their abbreviations: Inc., Corp., Ltd., GmbH, S.A. etc. If a company wishes to include the words Bank, Insurance, Trust, Assurance, Imperial, Royal, etc. in the title, it must obtain a special license.
- Business Owner Data: Information about the business owner is known to the authorized person, the rest is confidential.
- Annual financial statements: No annual income statement or financial statements are required.
- Taxes: None.
- Double Taxation Agreement: Does not apply to offshore companies registered in Seychelles.
How to set up an offshore company in Seychelles?
In order to establish an offshore company in Seychelles, it is necessary to prepare a registration set consisting of at least eight different documents and to pay the annual fee set by the Seychelles government.
The preparation of these documents requires specific knowledge, so it is best to entrust it to professionals familiar with Seychelles legislation. The approximate lead time for the documents is 4-5 weeks, and the company registration takes 4-5 business days.