Price per company
- Registration costs included
- Registered agent costs included
- Document legalization included
- Generic POA included
Price per next year
- Annual government fees included
- Registered agent costs included
- General POA for the current year included
Trusted by 1000+ businesses in past 8 years
We provide IT solutions and marketing services. As our company grows, we regularly need legal services. For a long time, we have been working with Dokumenti.lv team, which quickly solves everything we need for a commercial registry. We are satisfied with the quality and service we receive.
Board member of SIA Cunami Web
Very quick and friendly service. I’m pleased that communication takes place in hours, not days. The first time the company was founded, there was a lot of confusion, but I always got the information I needed. If there were some difficulties, they quickly resolved the problem and the necessary documents were received. Thank you.
Board member of SIA JG Fitness
We have been working with Dokumenti.lv team for several years, which helps us solve legal issues. When we need to provide documentation for the commercial registry, or if we have any questions, we always know that we will get the expected results quickly.
Board member of SIA Vendella
Fill form to get started
United Kingdom limited liability company (UK Private Limited Company, Ltd.)
The United Kingdom is an industrially developed country with high international ratings and standard tax rates. It is a Member State of the European Union, the United Nations, NATO, as well as other international organizations. The United Kingdom is one of the five largest in Europe and its capital, London, is among the most important global financial and business centers.
Although UK has standard tax rates, companies that use international tax planning are often registered in this country.
What is United Kingdom Ltd?
British limited liability company (abbreviated as UK Ltd.) is a private limited company with a taxpayer number and pays UK taxes, regardless of whether it has earned income in or outside Great Britain. UK Ltd. also have to carry out national accounting and submit financial statements.
In the planning of international taxes, these companies are used in a scheme consisting of two companies. One is British Ltd., while the other is its foreign counterpart, registered in a tax-free country.
Why to have United Kingdom Ltd?
United Kingdom Ltd. usually registered to establish a reputable company that can optimize taxes in various international business projects. UK Ltd. There is no classic instrument for obtaining a tax-free business.
Well-structured UK Ltd. an entity that is part of an international trading group is taxed less.
What are the operating rules for United Kingdom Ltd.?
- Business Type: Private Limited Company (Private Limited Company)
- Directors: At least one, natural person. Others may also be legal entities. Both natural and legal persons may be resident in any country. The list of directors must be submitted to the Register of Companies in England and Wales.
- Shareholders: At least 1, natural or legal person from any country. The list of shareholders must be submitted to the Register of Companies in England and Wales.
- Secretary: There is no requirement to appoint a secretary, but there are also no restrictions on appointment.
- Authorized Share Capital: The standard share capital is GBP 1 000, payable at the time of registration.
- Company name: The name must end with the words: Limited or Abbreviation: Ltd. If the founders want to include the words Bank, Insurance, Trust, Assurance, Building Society, England, British, European, Irish, National, International, Holding, Group, etc., they must obtain a special license.
- Company Owner Data: Information about the founders is known to the authorized person, others are confidential.
- Annual Report: To be submitted every 12 months from the date of registration of the company.
- Financial reports: To prepare an annual financial report, as well as to submit a tax return once a year.
- Taxes: Since 2014, the UK tax rate companies is 21%.
- Double Taxation Arrangements: The United Kingdom has concluded such agreements with more than 100 countries in the world, including all the countries of the European Union, the United States, Russia, etc. These agreements must also be observed by UK Ltd. companies.
How to register United Kingdom Ltd.?
United Kingdom Ltd. for registering it is necessary to prepare a registration document package consisting of a registration certificate, a statute and a memorandum of association, a protocol of the founders’ meeting and several documents. Their development requires specific knowledge of UK law, so it is better to entrust this task to professionals. Thus, guarantees will be obtained that the company is legally registered and able to operate.
Preparing a registration dossier usually takes 4-5 weeks, while the registration process itself takes 2 – 3 business days.